The Birkman Method®
One of the core components of succeeding in business and in life depends on how well we understand ourselves and those with whom we interact. Much of our time is spent working with others to accomplish objectives. People skills are one of the most critical we can develop. The Birkman Method is the best in class for Individual assessments and Team evaluations.
The Birkman Method® is a scientifically developed, multi-dimensional assessment designed to help you achieve more at work and at home. It integrates behavioral, motivational and occupational data together to predict behavior and work satisfaction across situations. The Birkman Method is the personality assessment for improving people skills and aligning roles and relationships for maximum productivity and success.
Measures of the Birkman Method®
- Usual Behavior – effective behavioral styles for tasks and relationships.
- Underlying Needs– internal perceptions and expectations for how tasks and relationships should be governed.
- Stress Behavior – ineffective behavioral styles when Needs go unmet.
- Interests – vocational and avocational preferences.
- Occupational – 22 job families, 200+ job titles
- Management Styles – approach to managing tasks and people
- Work Environment – the work environment that brings the best support and fit.
Features of The Birkman Method®
- Online access ( Birkman Direct)
- 298 questions (250 true-false, 48 multi-choice)
- 30 minutes (average time to complete)
Common Uses for The Birkman Method®
- Coaching (life / business)
- Leadership development
- Team building
- Career management
- Hiring / Selection
- Conflict management
- Career counseling
- Relationship counseling
- Retirement planning