According to a recent business study, half of all executive-level workers log 50 or more hours per week at their job. Over 400 million business trips are taken each year, and many executives are working more now than they were five years ago. Everyone it seems is asked to “do more with less,” but there are no solutions to make this happen. There has never been a time more critical for leaders and teams to execute on their most important priorities.
At Habuda Consulting, we understand that life gets busy, hectic, and chaotic. Our executive coaches help clients work through the compound and unclear issues, helping managers establish initiatives that are clear, defined, and simple. Habuda Consulting applies world-class coaching methodologies.
Habuda Consulting offers team or one-on-one coaching in leadership development, financial management, strategy, goal execution, business development, and professional development all with the support of the Birkman Method and the utilization of the G.R.O.W. Method
Coaches Help Facilitate
Clarifying goals and staying focused on key actions to achieve them.
Assessing leadership strengths, improvement areas, and performance opportunities.
Clarifying organizational mission, vision, values, and goals.
Managing time, priorities, and work, and eliminate less important activities.
Clarifying and applying professional development and career planning.
Define and determine financial strategy
for free consultation
We Bring Value Through
- Changing unproductive behavior to improve performance and increasing influence.
- The elimination of financial distractions that prevent the achievement of ultimate success.
- Establishing trust, in order to provide the bedrock of successful growth.
- Inspiring people to be their best, not controlling their behavior.
- Recognizing that change is hard, and if you’re not willing to change, we can’t coach you to the results you want.
- Understanding coaching is about your growth, not us.
- Operating on the foundation that you shouldn’t have to pay for coaching unless you get real results.